Background to the 2011 Census of Canada reform Political controversy is brewing in Canada following an announcement by the federal government earlier this summer to make changes to the national census next time around in 2011. The government would continue to send a short, mandatory census form to every household. However, under the proposed changes, […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Joint bank accounts and Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Law
- Québec opts for a strong role inside Canada – National Assembly reconvenes following provincial election
- A wonderful musical evening in Montréal with Hilary Hahn
- Major changes coming to Canada–Ireland IEC program for 2014
- Let’s welcome a new wave of young Irish to Montreal!