Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Law Firm

Sponsor a loved one for Canada

Fogarty Law Firm can help you migrate to Canada and become a Canadian Citizen.  We can also help if you wish to enter Canada on a temporary basis, such as with a Study Permit, a Work Permit, or as a Visitor. Our legal assistance is tailored to your specific needs and interests.

For example, if you wish to Sponsor a family member to join you in Canada, let us guide you throughout the process. We can also appeal the case if your Sponsorship was refused.

Contact Us Our Legal Services »

Who's Behind Fogarty Law Firm?

Stephen Fogarty

Our Firm was founded by Stephen J. Fogarty, an attorney with many years of experience in Canadian Immigration and Citizenship law. Our team at Fogarty Law Firm understands that your future is of the utmost importance to you. We offer highly qualified legal services tailored to your own situation.

We are based in Montréal, Québec, Canada's most exciting city.


Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook:

Stephen Fogarty on Twitter Fogarty Law Firm on Facebook

Contact Fogarty Law Firm: