Student immigration and advisory services

Fogarty Law Firm has assisted students like you obtain their first Study Permit or renewal, extend their Work Permits, and apply for permanent immigration. We also offer advice on choosing a program of study and for your career. We have different packages available for your budget. Carpe diem. Take action now.